Only orange tents left - sold out of green. Next shipment ETA will be spring 2023
The Spirit is a strong and sturdy 2 person dome tent designed to stand up to the harsh elements. A lightweight all weather tent built with great waterproof protection and durable materials, PU3000mm Ripstop polyester fly, PU10,000mm hardy150D Oxford floor and aluminium poles.
This is a double layered, free standing tent with good internal space, the inner measuring 220cm long x 150cm wide x 110cm high. Large inner door for easy entry and exit, good sized vestibule to stow your gear, internal pockets, ceiling hook and handy gear loft included.
Easy to pitch with pole ends that slot into aluminium corner tabs (differs from the older model with clip locks at corners shown in video). Air vents in fly front and back that can be opened or closed for improved ventilation options. Includes guy ropes, stakes and carry bag with compression straps.
New stock now with our Intents Outdoors logo instead of our Orson logo.
If you're having trouble deciding which tent is right for you, click here for a chart comparing the main specs of all our tents.
- Durable freestanding 2 person tent
- Front entrance and vestibule
- Designed to perform in changeable weather
- Waterproof Ripstop fly and tough 150D Oxford floor
- Two air vents for more ventilation options
- Handy inverted 'T' door
- Gear loft and storage pockets for storage
- Includes rope, pegs, compression carry bag
- Sleeps: 1-2
- Seasons: 3
- Colour: Green or Orange
- Outer Size: 225cm ( + 90cm vestibule) x 155cm x 115cm
- Inner Size: 220cm x 150cm x 110cm
- Outer fly: 68D 210T Ripstop Polyester, PU 3000mm
- Inner: 68D 185T BR, WR Polyester and fine mesh
- Floor:150D Oxford Polyester, PU 10,000mm
- Poles: 8.5mm Aluminium 7001 T6 x 2
- Pegs: 17.5cm Aluminium stakes x 12
- Carry bag: compression carry bag
- Packed size: approx. 48cm x 15cm diameter
- Packed Weight: 2.75kg (everything included)