Please note that this tent does not come with a pole, but it is compatible with a hiking pole, or you can choose from aluminium or carbon fibre pole options, which are available (see addons above).
This ultralight 1 person tent is spacious and ideal for hikers, trampers, bike packers, and backpackers who are on the move. It strikes a great balance between low weight, small packed volume, comfort, and good performance.
The tent has been recommended by Auckland Tramping Club's Uncle Wacko's Gear Corner, which describes it as "an excellent pyramid-style shelter"
Although it is a single wall tent, it has excellent ventilation options to prevent condensation buildup. It is designed to have the fly raised up off the ground, and coupled with a top vent and a mesh panel running around the top of the tub floor connected to the fly for airflow, which minimizes condensation buildup.
The tent provides ample room inside with good head height, the ability to sit upright, and a wide 120cm floating tub floor. It is waterproof, with a PU3000mm fly and PU5000mm floor, and has a sturdy pyramid design to handle most weather conditions.
The tent weighs just 990g and does not include a pole. However, it is compatible with a trekking pole set at 125-130cm or an aluminium or carbon fibre pole (see add ons).
If you are having trouble deciding which tent is right for you, click here to see a chart comparing the main specifications of all our tents.
- Easy to carry weight and 38x10cm packed size
- Solid pyramid design performs well in all weather
- Single wall fly 20D Ripstop Silnylon for greater tear strength
- Waterproof PU3000mm underside coating and taped seams
- Tougher floor 40D Riptop Silnylon with higher PU5000mm waterproof coating
- Roomy interior - 90/120/90cm wide with greater headroom (see diagram for floor dimensions)
- Fully enclosed with mesh wall and mesh panel running around top of floating bathtub floor to maintain airflow and prevent condensation
- Fly edges designed to be raised off ground for greater airflow - can be lowered in bad weather
- Large vestibule to stow gear, vestibule beak designed to be up off ground for ventilation
- Includes carry bag, attached guy rope, line locks
Optional groundsheet - for users who like more ground protection - sits under the tent floor
Optional Pole - if you don't use trekking poles, we have a 125cm aluminium pole or 130cm carbon fibre pole available
- Fly: 20D Ripstop Silnylon - silicone coating topside, PU3000mm coating underside, taped seams
- Floor: 40D Ripstop Silnylon, PU5000mm, taped seams
- Pegs: 9 x 15cm aluminium Y pegs included
- Corner webbing straps and buckles, 2mm rope and line locks included
- Tent Weight: approx 990g
- Packed size: approx 38x10cm