Really spacious ultralight 1 person tent ideal for hikers and trampers, bike packers and back packers, people who are mobile. Great balance of low weight, small packed volume combined with comfort and good performance.
Recommended by Auckland Tramping Club's Uncle Wacko's Gear Corner - "an excellent pyramid-style shelter" - see here
A single wall tent but with great ventilation options to prevent condensation build up. Designed to have the fly raised up off the ground, and coupled with a top vent and a mesh panel running around the top of the tub floor connected to the fly for airflow and minimizing condensation build up.
Heaps of room inside with good head height and ability to sit upright, and a wide 120cm floating tub floor. Waterproof with PU3000mm fly and PU5000mm floor and a sturdy pyramid design to handle most weather.
Weighs just 990g - no pole included, but compatible with trekking pole set at 125-130cm, or aluminium or carbon fibre pole (see options below)
If you're having trouble deciding which tent is right for you, click here for a chart comparing the main specs of all our tents.
- Fly: 20D Ripstop Silnylon - silicone coating topside, PU3000mm coating underside, taped seams
- Floor: 40D Ripstop Silnylon, PU5000mm, taped seams
- Pegs: 9 x 15cm aluminium Y pegs included
- Corner webbing straps and buckles, 2mm rope and line locks included
- Tent Weight: approx 990g
- Packed size: approx 38x10cm