A handy footprint to protect the floor of the Ultrapack SW and Ultrapack DW tents. This tent groundsheet is the wide version which sits under the tent floor and extends out to cover the vestibule area. Also have a narrow groundsheet for gram counters that sits under the tent floor only.
- Good for protecting the tent floor, beefing up waterproofing in the wet, and also reducing condensation by stopping moisture rising up from the ground below.
- Cut to shape and includes 6 line locs and 2mm guy line to secure to outer fly stakes.
- Reinforced patch where pole will stand on the groundsheet
- Comes in handy drawstring bag.
- Made of waterproof 75D 180T Polyester PU3000mm.
- Groundsheet only weight 200g.
- Groundsheet weight with bag 220g.
*If using trekking poles with sharp tips will need to use caps on poles or place something on footprint where pole end rests so as not to puncture through.