The Ranger 2 was developed in answer to lot of demand for a 2 person version of the popular Ranger 1. A lightweight 2 man backpacking tent that is reliable, easy to use and carry and affordable.
A double wall tent weighing just 1.96kg makes this 2 person lightweight tent ideal for trampers and hikers and those on the move. Ample internal room with an inner measuring 220cm long and cm wide and front vestibule to stow gear.
The outer fly has a PU2000mm coating and taped seams and the floor PU3000mm. Very easy to pitch tunnel tent design with pole in grommet system, needs to be staked out to stand. The outer fly can be also be rolled up and secured to give you a night under the stars in a fully enclosed mesh inner.
If you're having trouble deciding which tent is right for you, click here for a chart comparing the main specs of all our tents.
- Sleeps: 2
- Seasons: 3
- Colour: Green
- Inner Measurements: max 130cm wide x 220cm long x 100cm high
- Outer fly: 75D 185T Polyester, PU2000mm, taped seams
- Inner: 75D 185T Polyester and no-see-um-mesh
- Floor: 75D 190T Polyester, PU3000mm, taped seams
- Poles: 7.9mm aluminium
- Pegs and rope included
- Carry bag: drawstring stuff sack
- Packed size approx 48 x 15cm diameter
- Packed Weight: 1.95kg (everything included)