Weighing in at just 250g and packing down to 22cm x 14cm, it’s a no-brainer to pack the SilTarp 1 on every adventure. For fast and light mountain movers, it offers additional shelter on an overnight bivi, or can be used at basecamp to provide a dry place to sit.
The 1.5m x 2.4m rectangular tarp is made from tough, siliconised 30D Cordura with a PU coating. Ultralight and waterproof it’s incredibly strong and made from a single sheet of fabric without seams. The 16 guy points are reinforced for strength and offer a variety of different setup options with a central lifter point.
- Cordura 30D siliconised nylon with PU coated back (67gsm) with 2000mm HH
- Cordura 300D nylon reinforcement
- 2.4m x 1.5m rectangular tarp
- Constructed from of a single piece of fabic - Strong and seam free
- 16 external guy points made from lightweight webbing gives ample attachment points
- 1 central lifter point for support with a ridge line
- Cordura reinforcement patches on corner guy points
- All webbing points are double bartacked for reinforcement and strength
- Ideal for solo use
- Packed size: 22x14cm
- Stuff sack included for easy packing