If you need a big storage area in a manageable tent then this is it. The Tourer XLV2 is a camping tent with an extra large vestibule for those who need more room to store their gear safe from the elements or prying eyes. Also serves as a useable area when the rain sets in.
The combination of storage space and low weight make this tent ideal for those on bike touring road trips with bikes to store away, campers with lots of gear, or as a base HQ for those out in the bush. A hybrid with big vestibule and still manageable packed size and weight of 3.4kg.
Sleeps 2 with inner tent measuring 135 x 220cm - with fabric walls and double layered mesh/fabric doors for better control of insulation or ventilation. Has both front and rear entrances for easy access. And easy to pitch with ring and pin system.
If you're having trouble deciding which tent is right for you, click here for a chart comparing the main specs of all our tents.
- Colour: Orange or green
- Fly: 68D 185T Ripstop Polyester, PU3000mm, taped seams
- Inner: 68D 185T breathable Polyester and fine mesh
- Floor: 68D 210T Ripstop Polyester, PU5000mm, taped seams
- Poles: T7001 Aluminium 8.5mm poles,
- Stakes: aluminium hook stakes
- Inner tent measurements: 135cm w x 210cm l x 108cm h
- Tent fly measurements: approx 220cm w x 395cm l x 135cm h
- Packed size: approx 55cm length x 16cm diameter
- Packed Weight: 3.4kg (everything included)