The Spot 350 Headlamp has 350 lumens of power housed in a smaller, more efficient design that its predecessors and is remains perfect for pre-work dawn patrols, after dark trail runs and any other in-the-dark adventures.
It features a more compact body, a lower profile for better balance and comfort, a secondary switch for easy mode selection, a 6-setting, 3-LED battery meter, peripheral lighting for close-range activities and a Brightness Memory that remembers your last setting.
You can also access full power with the touch of a finger using PowerTap™ technology and lock the headlamp so it doesn't' accidentally get turned on in your pack
- Maximum Output: 350 Lumens (high), 6 lumens (low)
- Beam Range: 86m (high), 8m (low)
- Burn Time: 3.75 hours (high), 200 hours (low)
- Water Resistance (IPX Rating): IPX8
- Weight with Batteries: 86g
- Batteries: 3 x AAA (included)