Sea To Summit Lightweight Dry sacks offer reliable weather proofing to protect your gear from the elements. Variety of sizes great for backpacking, bikepacking, cycle touring, paddling, general boating.
Get organised with versatile 70D dry sacks, light and durable with high quality construction and performance.
- Lightweight 70D Nylon with fully taped seams
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable Nylon
- White interior for greater interior visibility
- Hypalon roll top closure
- D-ring attachment point at buckle
- Double stitched seams
- Round base on all sizes
Colours: red, blue, yellow, green, black
||ø11 x 24cm
||ø13 x 29cm
||ø15 x 33cm
||ø17 x 46cm
||ø22 x 53cm
||ø25 x 61cm
||ø30 x 70cm
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water